Robert M. Trivisonno
Robert (Bob) Trivisonno received his Bachelor of Science degree in finance from Cleveland State University in 1990 and became a certified paralegal in 1993. He joined Nurenberg, Paris, Heller & McCarthy in April 2002.
As administrator of the workers’ compensation department, he is responsible for the staff and overall performance of the department.
Bob brings a well-rounded knowledge of claims, underwriting, and actuarial analysis in workers’ compensation cases. He previously managed his own workers’ compensation consulting practice, where he worked with the employer and defense side of cases. Bob’s experience in these areas helps him determine claim values and their impact on workers’ compensation risk exposure.
- Cleveland State University, B.B.A.,1997
- Miami-Jacobs Career College, Certified Paralegal, 1988
Professional Associations and Memberships:
Teaching and Lectures:
- Advanced Ohio workers’ compensation Seminar — A detailed discussion of the ramifications surrounding Social Security Disability and workers’ compensation benefits when settling workers’ compensation cases. Exploration of how these benefits interact and how to correctly allocate and address these so as to protect all parties when settlement of workers’ compensation cases is contemplated in light of required Medicare Set-Asides.
- Advanced Workers’ Comp Seminar: Overcoming the Obstacles of Offsets in Setting WC Claims (May 2014)
- Advanced Workers’ Comp Seminar: Overcoming the Obstacles of Offsets in Settling WC Claims – GETAWAY CLE (Columbus, Aug 2014)
- Advanced Worker’s Comp Seminar: Overcoming Offset Obstacle in Settling WC Claims (Las Vegas, Oct 2014)
- Live on Lakeside – Guest Speaker, Workers Comp FAQ (July 2015)
- Yo Soy Latino Cleveland – Workers’ Compensation FAQ’s
- Advanced WC Seminar: SSD & WC Offsets – Getaway CLE, Columbus, OH (Aug 2015)
- Advanced WC Seminar: SSD & WC Offsets – Getaway CLE, Las Vegas, NV (Oct 2015)
- OAJ Winter Convention: SSD & WC Offsets, Cleveland, OH (Dec 2015)
- Workers’ Compensation Seminar: SSD & WC Offsets, Akron Bar Association, Las Vegas, NV (May, 2016
- Advanced Worker’s Comp Seminar: SSD & WC Offsets – GETAWAY CLE (Las Vegas, Oct 2016)
- Legal Tuesdays WEWS – WC Interview (2016)
- OAJ Winter Convention: Applying Social Security Principals to Maximize WC Settlements-Cleveland, OH (Nov 2017)
2013 – Present
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers Local Lodge 1731 Workers’ Comp. Dep. (Ramp agents & customer service)
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers Local Lodge 23396 Workers’ Comp. Dep. (Flight Attendants)
Articles & Blogs
- NP Blog: Are States Abandoning Original Intent of Workers Compensation Laws? Study Points to Alarming Trend. (March 2015)
- NP Blog: Ohio Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Examine Latest Safety Grants Offered by the BWC (2015)
- NP Video Blog: Filing a WC Claim Not Suing Your Employer (2017)