Tamara D. Brininger
Senior Litigation Paralegal & Community Initiatives Coordinator
Tamara Brininger is the senior litigation paralegal at Nurenberg, Paris, Heller & McCarthy. Since joining the firm in 1982, she has assisted with catastrophic personal injury, trucking and wrongful death cases during the pretrial, discovery, and trial phases.
Tamara works in the aviation and transportation litigation departments. She works closely with our clients to gather information about the damages aspect of cases, including documents, photographs, and witness statements.
She also meets with family members to learn about how the accidents have affected their lives. This information is then presented to the attorneys, mediators, and insurance carriers to show the full impact of the clients’ injuries.
Tamara assists in the digital imaging department at Nurenberg Paris, where she creates presentations for trials, settlement conferences, and meditations.
In addition to being the senior litigation paralegal, Tamara is the Community Initiatives Coordinator for our firm. On behalf of Nurenberg Paris, she has volunteered herself and coordinated volunteers to work with Make-A-Wish Foundation, MedWish, The Epilepsy Association, The Gathering Place, The UpSide of Downs, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, OROC and many others. She has grown our Charity of the Month Partnership program, sharing the mission of local non-profit organizations on social media. Through this program our firm has built relationships with dozens of dedicated organizations who make a difference in our community every day. Her work in the community also supports our partnership with WKYC’s Road To A Better Community.
For the past 15 years, Tamara has also been the coordinator of the Nurenberg Paris Adopt-A-Family project. Each holiday season, the firm helps a family that is struggling with a challenge, from cancer or long term medical condition. These families are recommended to the firm through The American Cancer Society, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or Believe in Dreams.
Outside the office, she was very involved in her children’s school organizations through the years from being a dedicated room mom, General Mills Box Top Coordinator, Band Booster volunteer and member of the West Geauga Educational Foundation. Tamara was also an officer for the PTO for Lindsey Elementary School, as well as President of the West Geauga High School Boys’ Soccer Booster Club. She ended her high school parent volunteering as the Chairperson for After Prom for the West Geauga High School Class of 2012 and 2015.
Tamara is a dedicated volunteer supporting her family and community in a variety of ways.
- Notre Dame College, Paralegal Program, Instructor
- Civil Procedure
- Evidence and Discovery
- NP Gives Charity Of The Month Program
- Created Adopt-a-Family program at Nurenberg Paris
- General Mills Box Tops for Education, Coordinator
- Robert C. Lindsey Elementary School PTO, former Vice President
- Chairperson for 2012 and 2015 West Geauga After-Prom
- Volunteer for events sponsored by MS Pedal to the Point, Make-A-Wish, Komen Foundation, The Gathering Place, Habitat for Humanities, and many others.
- Chairperson for West Geauga Boy’s High School Soccer Booster Club 2014 & 2015
- Program Coordinator for West Geauga Boy’s High School Soccer Booster Club 2009-2013
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys
- International Women’s Leadership Association