Victoria L. Leath, RN
Senior Registered Nurse Paralegal
Victoria L. Leath is a senior registered nurse paralegal with Nurenberg, Paris, Heller & McCarthy. She graduated from Lorain County Community College with an Associate of Applied Sciences degree and received her Bachelor of Science degree in nursing from the University of Akron.
She joined the firm in 1991 with more than 12 years of experience working in critical care nursing, including emergency medicine, cardiac care, intensive care, recovery room care, and obstetrics.
Victoria works with all aspects of cases, including initial client contact, client interviews, medical research and review, communication with expert witnesses, and the preparation of questions for medical deposition.
She also prepares digital presentations for trials, settlement conferences, and mediations. As a trial support paralegal, she assists the trial attorney in providing a smooth presentation of facts to a jury.
Victoria has also served as a utilization review and quality assurance coordinator at a regional medical center.
- Lorain County Community College, A.A.S.
- University of Akron, B.S.N.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Notre Dame College, Paralegal Program, Adjunct Faculty Member
- Ursuline College, Instructor
- Evidence and Discovery
- Medical Legal Research and Issues
- Microcomputer Application in Law
- Electronic Communication in the Law Firm, American Bar Association
- Medical Records, Institute for Paralegal Education
- Nurses Roles in the Law Firm, Cuyahoga Community College, Legal Nurse Consulting Program