September 14th, 2015|
Our firm has been located at the corner of St. Clair and Ontario Street for more than 85 years! For 60 years our offices were located in the Engineers Building, sharing the building with the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers. With the construction of the Key Tower and the Marriot Hotel in 1988, we moved directly across the street to the Standard Building. Now, twenty-five years later, with the resurgence of downtown Cleveland, the Standard Building is being converted into apartments, and we are moving into a new home. As of September 15th, our offices will be located on the 12th floor of the Fifth Third Building, at 600 Superior Avenue E, Cleveland, Ohio 44114. We look forward to spending many years at our new home, just a few minutes from where our firm was founded in 1928. Feel free to stop in for a visit at the Fifth Third Building.