Share this Entry to get More Votes!
New Directions provides quality life-changing treatment to substance abusing adolescents, young adults, and their families dealing with emotional, behavioral, or psychiatric needs. How does treatment at New Directions make a difference?
- 91% of client caregivers reported being very satisfied with services received and would recommend New Directions to others;
- 87 to 100% of Residential treatment is completed – significantly above the national average; and
- 20% increased Intensive Outpatient completion rates for those clients engaged in our Recovery App during treatment and recovery – above the national average
We value the importance of operating our programs to obtain specific outcomes. Long-term and short-term goals for clients are invaluable for ongoing quality assurance. In addition to addressing substance abuse and addiction, mental health and trauma issues, our programs address the following life areas: educational or academic/work performance, family relationships, and legal issues.
Our most recent independent evaluative or research studies have explored the long-term impact of treatment.
Research amounted to a 20.8% increase in treatment completion for those New Directions clients who used the Recovery App. Outstanding outcomes for our clients in treatment!
It was found that on average, twelve (12) months post discharge clients reported:
- 59% attended community support meetings;
- 68% improved school performance;
- 68% had no new legal involvement;
- 69% were drug free; and
- 85% experienced improved family relationships.
New Directions is currently implementing measures that look at client growth and change from admission to discharge.
Our work is life saving and life changing! Help us with your vote!
Vote for New Directions
* indicates required field
We request that you please limit your voting in this contest to a single vote and a single entry; we do not allow multiple votes from a single website visitor. If you have additional people in your household that would like to vote, each person should use a unique email address.