Verdict & Settlement Wins

Put Your Accident Behind You

Amount: $4,405,000
Court: Circuit Court of Cook County Illinois County Depar
Plaintiff's Counsel: Jamie R. Lebovitz

Parents Recover Settlement of $4.4 Million for Wrongful Death Case

Our client, 23-year-old woman, died of carbon monoxide poisoning as a result of a faulty swimming pool heater. She died when a gas heater, illegally installed in the garage of the house she rented, malfunctioned, causing her to be overcome by carbon monoxide fumes. Her death was the culmination of multiple acts of gross and reckless misconduct by various persons. The decedent was leaving for a holiday party when she stepped into the garage and was immediately overcome by carbon monoxide gases at extreme levels.

The deceased is survived by her parents and two brothers.

See More Verdicts