Fill out this form to receive a FREE initial consultation today! All fields are required.
Nurenberg Paris Welcomes Your Application for a Community NP4CLE Partnership.
Before submitting please note:
Organizations applying must meet the following criteria:
- Have current tax-exempt status under Section 501(c) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Be located in, and serve, Ohio.
- Be active on social media sharing news of your organization.
- A response will be provided via email or phone call within 2 weeks of your request to gather more information.
- Our Community Initiatives Team will meet to discuss if the opportunity is a good match for our NP4CLE Charity of the Month program.
- We plan our partnership program three to six months in advance.
- Please note that Nurenberg Paris takes pride in its community service efforts and handles all requests in a professional, positive manner. We do our best to help as many people and/or organizations as possible, while staying true to our dress shoes on the ground grassroots efforts.