Fill out this form to receive a FREE initial consultation today! All fields are required.
When you’re involved in a truck accident, the trucking company goes to work immediately, preparing their defense against you and your family. You don’t have time to waste. If you’ve been hurt in a truck accident, you’ve come to the right place.
The Ohio truck accident lawyers at Nurenberg, Paris, Heller & McCarthy handle a variety of truck accident cases, and we can help you, too. Whether you’re a motorist, truck driver, or passenger, our legal team is prepared to protect your rights.
Who We Represent
Truck accidents don’t only affect the car drivers; they also affect families, truck drivers, and even employees of the trucking company. A Cleveland truck accident lawyer at our firm can help if you are:
- the family member of someone killed in a truck accident,
- a driver or passenger in a car that was involved in a truck accident,
- a driver or passenger in a truck that was involved in a truck accident,
- a trucking company employee who was injured on the job (ex. loading dock accident),
- or are any injured victim (motorcyclist, pedestrian, or a bicyclist).
Our Unique Insight
At Nurenberg Paris, we have firsthand knowledge of how trucks operate and the potential causes of truck accidents. Our unique insight for handling truck accident cases, on behalf of both motorists and truck drivers, helps us provide the personalized representation you deserve after a truck accident.
Our legal team has experience with:
- truck accident investigation,
- truck accident litigation,
- trial preparation,
- and wrongful death cases.
When you’re up against the trucking company and its insurance provider, it’s important that you contact an attorney as soon as possible after you or your loved one’s accident so that we can begin preserving key evidence needed to investigate your case. Call (888) 900-6075 or complete a free initial consultation form today—we’re here to answer your questions.